Visiting each statue you will be told about the characters’ history and the statues’ local moments as well as learn about the designers and artists involved in making their costumes.
Departing Queen Victoria Statue, QVB Plaza
You can book ahead with large groups or just turn up on the day!
Please call #02 9265 9141
Tour runs for approximately 90 minutes and includes a toilet break.
Please wear flat shoes.
Wheelchair Access – The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please book ahead and mention that your require wheelchair access.
- Friday 24th September 11am with Eddie Sharp
- Friday 24th September 1pm with Cecily Hardy
- Friday 24th September 4pm with Bravo Child
- Saturday 25th September 11am with Cecily Hardy
- Saturday 25th September 2pm with Eddie Sharp
- Sunday 26th September 2pm with Bravo Child
- Saturday 2nd October 11am with Bravo Child
- Saturday 2nd October 2pm with Cecily Hardy
- Sunday 3rd October 2pm with Bravo Child
- Thursday 7th October 6pm with Bravo Child
- Saturday 9th October 11am with Cecily Hardy
- Saturday 9th October 2pm with Eddie Sharp
- Sunday 10th October 2pm Eddie Sharp
- Thursday 14th October 6pm with Eddie Sharp
- Saturday 16th October 11am with Eddie Sharp
- Saturday 16th October 2pm with Jess Cook
- Saturday 16 October 4pm with Eddie Sharp EXTRA TOUR!
- Sunday 17th October 2pm with Jess Cook
- Sunday 17th October 4pm with Cecily Hardy EXTRA TOUR!
- Thursday 21st October 6pm with Cecily Hardy
- Saturday 23rd October 11am Cecily Hardy
- Saturday 23rd October 2pm with Bravo Child
- Saturday 23rd October 4pm with Jess Cook EXTRA TOUR!
- Sunday 24th October 11am with Jess Cook
- Sunday 24th October 2pm with Cecily Hardy
- Sunday 24th October 4pm with Eddie Sharp EXTRA TOUR!